Temporary full-time position
JOB DESCRIPTION The Scheduling Officer is mainly responsible for managing and registering all nursing schedules in the Ansos Staff Scheduling system.
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in operating word processing, spreadsheets, scheduling, internet and e-mail software.
- Excellent adaptability skills to various work situations.
- Good communication skills in both official languages.
- Shows discretion and confidentiality.
- Sense of responsibility and good problem solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and organize work to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities, Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required
- See the following document: Scheduling Officer Job Description
CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THEIR RESUME BY E-MAIL BEFORE MARCH 8, 2023, TO:
Human Resources Coordinator