The Notre-Dame Hospital Foundation is looking for a creative, innovative, autonomous, dynamic and organized person who will be able to continue the evolution of the foundation’s various projects and make a difference in our community.
This person will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the website, Facebook page and other forms of communication;
- Continue to build the brand in social media;
- Organize and plan various events to ensure continuity of fundraising projects during a pandemic;
- Manage donations and pledges for different projects;
- Maintain relationships with donors and answer questions;
- Perform required administrative and financial tasks;
- Manage the maintenance and leasing of the building.
- College or university degree in marketing, graphic design, communication, management or business administration is an asset.
- Any experience in a related field will be considered.
- Communicate professionally, verbally and in writing in English and French;
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence;
- Hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a vehicle;
- Know how to define priorities.
- Full-time 35h/week position
- Salary range $41,860 – $54,600
- Benefits: pension funds, group insurance
Forward your resume by 4:00 p.m. May 10, 2021 to: