Reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator, the Human Resources Officer will play an important role by providing administrative support at the recruitment, onboarding, training & development and offboarding stages of the employee life cycle. The Human Resources Officer will also act as the replacement for the Payroll and the Scheduling Officers.
- Prepare and keep track of all hospital internal job postings
- Arrange in-house and virtual interviews and assist with employment reference verifications
- Assist with employee onboarding and offboarding surveys
- Assist in preparing various statistical reports
- Assist with the review, development and implementation of policies and information sessions related to human resources and payroll
- Conduct research relative to human resources practices, new regulations and policies
- Replace the Payroll and Scheduling Officers during vacations and absences
- Lead and drive the hospital’s Volunteer Program
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent
- 2 + years of recent experience in a human resources department
- 2 + years of experience in payroll department and/or Canadian Payroll Association Designation or equivalent is an asset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) in both official languages
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues, show discretion and maintain strict confidentiality
Candidates must submit by email their resume, along with a written cover letter, before 4 p.m. on Thursday, February 15, 2024, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Martine T. Beauchamp| Human Resources Coordinator
Note : We use the personal information you submit in this contest only. We comply with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.