Visits are now permitted for all patients.
- Only one visitor per patient at a time.
- Visitors must wear a mask throughout the visit. We ask you to bring your own mask. The Hospital won’t provide masks for visitors.
- Visits are a maximum of 60 minutes and are permitted from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Palliative, critical and pediatric patients are allowed visitors 24 hours a day. ONE visitor at a time, OFF hours (8 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.), screening for visitors to be done at Emergency Department.
- Enter through the main lobby door, wash your hands and answer screening questions.
- You will be given a badge indicating the room number of the patient you are visiting.
- You must go directly to the room and respect the rules of physical distancing.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- If you bring items to your family member, you must give the bag to the staff that will disinfect the products inside.
- After your visit, return the badge at the screening station.
- Visitors who refuse to comply with these rules will be denied further opportunities to visit.
We thank you for your precious collaboration and remind you that it is still possible to organize virtual visits with you loved ones.
Reminder: Do not show up if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, new cough, worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decreased or loss of smell or taste, chills, headache, fatigue, discomfort, unexplained muscle pain (myalgia), nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye (conjunctivitis), runny nose or nasal congestion without any other known cause.