Monday to Friday: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m to 6 p.m.
- One visitor at a time will be permitted.
- To clarify: All children aged 12 and up are to be considered an adult and therefore can visit patients by themselves.
- Masks are mandatory for all visitors during the entire visit.
- Patients can attend appointments outside the hospital (eye appointments or such).
- Homemade food from visitors is permitted.
- Visitors must go at the information (main lobby doors) to obtain a badge to enter the patient’s room.
- Patients cannot have family gatherings at the main entrance.
- ER department:
- One visitor allowed per patient on a stretcher.
- The same visitor can leave and come back at any time.
- Exception: if a patient has dementia, that patient can be accompanied. Children under the age of 16 can be accompanied.
Please note that any visitor who has symptoms or is not feeling well will not be allowed to visit.
We thank you for your precious collaboration and remind you that it is still possible to organize virtual visits with your loved ones.
Reminder: Do not show up if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, new cough, worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decreased or loss of smell or taste, chills, headache, fatigue, discomfort, unexplained muscle pain (myalgia), nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye (conjunctivitis), runny nose or nasal congestion without any other known cause.
Mandatory Mask Mandate at Hôpital Notre-Dame Hospital (Hearst).
The Hôpital Notre-Dame Hospital (Hearst), as a high-risk setting, in order to protect our vulnerable patients, will continue with the mask mandate under the following circumstances:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory while visiting a patient. The mask must be worn during the entire visit.
- If you have any cold and/or flu symptoms, DO NOT visit patients.
External patients (coming in for an appointment):
- Wearing a mask is only mandatory if you have any cold/or flu symptoms.
- Wearing a mask is recommended for your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.