Monday to Friday: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m to 6 p.m.
- One visitor at a time will be permitted.
- To clarify: All children aged 12 and up are to be considered an adult and therefore can visit patients by themselves.
- All visitors must be screened, and masks are mandatory during the entire visit.
- Patients can attend appointments outside the hospital (eye appointments or such).
- Homemade food from visitors is permitted.
- Visitors must go through the screening station at the information (main lobby doors) to be screened and get a badge to enter the patient’s room.
- Patients cannot have family gatherings at the main entrance.
- ER department:
- One visitor allowed per patient on a stretcher.
- The same visitor can leave and come back at any time.
- Exception: if a patient has dementia, that patient can be accompanied. Children under the age of 16 can be accompanied.
Please note that any visitor who has symptoms or is not feeling well will not be allowed to visit.
We thank you for your precious collaboration and remind you that it is still possible to organize virtual visits with your loved ones.
Reminder: Do not show up if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, new cough, worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decreased or loss of smell or taste, chills, headache, fatigue, discomfort, unexplained muscle pain (myalgia), nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye (conjunctivitis), runny nose or nasal congestion without any other known cause.
Mandatory Mask Mandate at Hôpital Notre-Dame Hospital (Hearst).
Although most of Ontario’s remaining Mask mandates will be lifted on Saturday, June 11, 2022, the Hôpital Notre-Dame Hospital (Hearst), as a high-risk setting, in order to protect our vulnerable patients and our staff, will continue with the mask mandate which includes the requirement for everyone to wear a mask in our hospital, at all times. This includes all staff, outpatients in for appointments and visitors.
Screening continues to be in effect as well.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.