Hôpital Notre-Dame Hospital is currently recruiting Registered Nurses.
Needed to work in Acute Care, Surgical Care, Chemotherapy and Emergency Care.
Successful applicants must be a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
HOURLY RATE: $34,24-$48,17 (Based on ONA Collective Agreement).
- Travelling/moving financial assistance
- $10,000,00 Hiring/Retention Incentive (2 year return of service agreement)
Other available incentives (must meet eligibility):
- New graduates may be eligible for Tuition Support Program for Nurses or;
- *Community Commitment Program for Nurses $25,000 incentive in exchange of a two-year commitment.
*For the Community Commitment Program for Nurses, we were approved for two (2) nurses.
- Must not have worked as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being hired.
- Must hold a Certificate of Registration from the CNO.
- Must begin employment before March 31st, 2024.
- Must commit to a 24 month employment at a full-time work schedule.
- Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health Tuition Support Program for Nurses.